So you are buying a home and need a home inspection. But how do you find a good home inspector that is qualified and that you can trust? Good news – Your search is over.
Desert Diamond Home Inspections is the best choice for your home inspection. Here’s why:
- Trustworthy – We work only for you and have only your best interest in mind. We abide by the ASHI Code of Ethics which has integrity, honesty, and objectivity as its core principles. We do NOT work for the realtor. We do NOT pay realtors to recommend us. We do NOT take money from realtors to write a clean report to help them make the sale. We only work for YOU, our client.
- Professional – We have years of experience inspecting homes full-time. We belong to ASHI, the most respected professional association for home inspectors in North America, which holds us to the highest standards of practice and requires continuing education to ensure we have the latest industry knowledge. We carry General Liability and Errors and Omissions insurance for your protection.
- Detailed – Our inspections take two to two and a half hours on average because we pay attention to detail. We carefully examine your house top to bottom, including attics and crawlspaces, to ensure nothing is missed. We provide you with a very detailed home inspection report within 24 hours of the inspection. Our reports are written in plain English, narrative style, easy to understand, and provide lots of useful information.
- Caring – We take pride in our customer service. We care about you, our client, and want you to know everything there is to know about your house. After we are done with the inspection, we will take you on a half hour tour of your house. On this tour, we will show you everything we found and explain why it is important. We will show you the basics about the house such as where the main shut-offs are for water, power, and gas. We will show you how to change the air filter. We will give you home maintenance tips. Most importantly, we will not leave until we have answered every single question that you have for us. Should you have follow-up questions after the inspection, we are available by phone for a free follow-up consultation.
What you get with your home inspection:
- A friendly, personable, and competent home inspector
- A thorough inspection of the house meeting or exceeding the Arizona ASHI Standards of Professional Practice
- A detailed walk-through with the home inspector at the end of the inspection
- Answers to all your questions
- Home maintenance tips and recommendations
- Detailed narrative-style home inspection report
- Free follow-up phone consultation