Every homeowner needs this book!
A comprehensive guide to homeownership containing everything a homeowner needs to know to take care of their biggest investment of their life.
- Over 120 color pages of invaluable information about home maintenance
- 12 chapters with details about every major component of a home
- Dozens of color photos to illustrate common defects
- Annual weekly home maintenance schedule with step-by-step instructions
- Many proactive maintenance tips to prevent bad things from happening
- Solid information coming directly from an experienced home inspector based on his daily observations over many years of inspecting homes
- Spiral bound to lay flat for easy reference
- Tables to keep track of when each task was completed
This book can save homeowners thousands of dollars and prevent many unpleasant surprises.
If you buy and use this book, you will be a much happier homeowner.
Should you ever decide to sell your home, potential buyers will greatly appreciate the effort you put into maintaining your home. Plus, their home inspector won’t find much to complain about.
Choose this option to purchase a box of 35 books at a discounted price of only $20 per book/$700 total (regular price $25 per book/$875 total). You save $175.